Happy Thursday everyone! This week has gone by so fast to my surprise. I hope you all have been having a fabulous week so far. You’re almost to the weekend!
I am partnering with Navy Hair Care today to tell you about their newest product, Style Navigator! They were generous enough to offer me a 20% off + free shipping code for you all (FREE SHIPPING EXPIRES Tomorrow 4/6)! The code is RB20.
I have been using the Style Navigator for a few weeks now and let me tell you something…I AM IN LOVE! I’ve noticed a major difference in my hair. Usually on day 3 of dirty hair–my hair isn’t soft anymore and just plain gross feeling. My hair now is more shiny and soft because of this product. It definitely keeps my hair conditioned while holding my curls all day. It’s a 2 in 1 spray and who doesn’t like those types of products?
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD TRY THE STYLE NAVIGATOR:
- It’s completely FREE of sulfates, parabens, mineral oils, phthalates and petrolatum and it comes in an eco-friendly packaging. I’m all about sulfate free hair products especially since my hair is colored now!
- It provides thermal and UV protection while keeping your hair smooth, soft, and supple. A product that multi-tasks? Sign me up.
- It’s SUPER lightweight and does not hold your hair down or make it hard like some hairsprays do! It adds sheen without letting your style droop.
- It does your hair justice when you want to curl it or have a blowout. It makes your hair look amazing no matter what style you choose. Did I mention it combats static and controls frizz?
- Last but not least….IT SMELLS LIKE COTTON CANDY! At least to me it does. The smell along with the other points listed above make this a staple in my hair care routine.
I spray this on my towel-dried hair about 7-9 inches away in a circular motion. I always start at my roots and work my way to the ends. I take a wide-tooth comb and run it through my hair to evenly distribute the product. For myself, I blow dry my hair using a boar brush (you can also use a round brush or let your hair air dry) because of my curly hair. After this step, I then take my flat iron and lightly go over the tops to help smooth my curly mess. I curl it using this 1 inch curling wand.
To finish my styled hair, I spray Style Navigator on once more in a circular motion while still maintaining the distance of 7-9 inches away.
Voila! All done! My hair is now complete and oh sooooo shiny and soft! My curls lasted all day.
#ForceOfNavy #HairOnFleet #NavyPartner
*This is a sponsored post but all opinions are my own.