Depending on where you fall in this program (Rouge, VIB, and Insider)–you will receive benefits throughout the year but most notably, is during this sale. The madness has already begun for the Rouge members (big ballers who spend $1000 and up annually) and you will receive 20% off all purchases until May 6th. Use code HEYROUGE at checkout.
VIB members (this is where I fall–spending $350 and up annually) will receive 15% off from May 2nd to May 6th. Let me gloat for a second…last year I almost hit Rouge! I forgot to place my order (I needed to spend $50 more before the end of the year) and I completely missed out on it because my brain isn’t my friend sometimes. Use code HEYVIB at checkout.
Beauty Insiders (all other members who spend below $350 annually) will receive 10% off during the same timeframe as VIB members. Use the code HEYINSIDER at checkout.
Everyone is a w i n n e r at Sephora! This is the time of the year I stock up on some of my favorites I know I’ll need down the road. Not quite out of your foundation? Doesn’t matter–buy one at a discounted price! That’s what I do. Have you been eyeing something esssspensive but needed a discount code to *click* complete order? Now is the time!
I’ve rounded some things I currently own and I will follow with a list of what I plan on purchasing. Remember–you can’t go wrong with anything you choose.
- Nars Blush in Sin, $30: I have used this for years and it looks good on every skin tone. It’s build-able too which is always a huge plus for me!
- Anastasia DipBrow Pomade, $18: I wear Dark Brown in this for my brows and this pomade will last you awhile.
- Anastasia Sugar Glow Kit, $40: I LOVE highlighters and this one is no exception. Dust some on to be the glowy boss bish you are <3!
- Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon, $24: This is the perfect mauve color and I wear it year round.
- Nars Velvet Lip Matte Pencil, $27: I wear this all the time and get so many compliments on it! If you’re looking for an amazing red–this is it.
- IGK Beach Club Texture Spray, $29: As it says in the name–this product is all about texturizing your locks and it smells good! I purchased this back in January and love it!
- Drybar Sparkling Soda Shine Mist, $28: Drybar products always have the best names. I picked this up at the local OKC Drybar and use it every day!
- Living Proof Perfect Hair Day Dry Shampoo, $24: It actually made my hair “cleaner” on Day 5 of not washing my hair. Hey now–lose the judgement :). It comes in a mini size for $14 too.
- Drunk Elephant NightBright Resurfacing Duo, $28: I can’t bring myself to buy the full sized versions but this set lasted me about 3 months with continuous use.
- Peter Thomas Roth Peptide 21 Lift & Moisturize, $78: This was gifted to me but I have been using it every day and enjoy it!
Wishlist (currently saved to purchase on May 2nd)
- Laneige Lip Glowy Balm, $15: I have the Lip Sleep Mask and love it. I need this balm in my purse arsenal!
- Vital Proteins Collagen Peptides, $43: I actually have this but it’s a good time to grab another!
- Killian Good Girl Gone Bad, $295: Okay, okay–this is a stretch but I really want this and can’t decide to pull the plug. My birthday is in a few weeks so ahem–feel free to send my way! LOOL. #wishfulthinking
- Bleu De Chanel Eau de Parfum, $120: This is actually for my dad’s birthday gift and I waited a few weeks for this sale in order to purchase it. #latebirthdaygift
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask, $48: The holy grail of face masks. I heard so many good things about this and I need to try it!
If you purchase any of my picks, let me know in the comments! Happy shopping, friends!
Disclosure: Some of the links throughout my website are affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.